Hello you lovely lot.
I think I’m long overdue a catch up with you guys.
I apologise if this is a bit of a rambly post but I just kind of wanted to say hi, I’m still here…and launch my crazy waving hand in your face. That kind of thing, yanoe?
I’m well into my third year of uni now. Although I’m only in two days a week, and I currently have a week off…I don’t really have much time to fit as much blogging in, or socialise, or even do important things like…well, breathe??
HOWEVER, I’m setting myself a few goals and doing what I do best, MAKE LISTS.
- Write to do lists and constantly keep updating them
- Make a blogging schedule to fit in with my weekly University schedule
- Schedule tweets (I’ve never done this before so HELP)
- Eat breakfast every day (chopped bananas and milk, yes please)
- Post my first ever youtube video, eeeep! (subscribe to me here!)
- Snapchat lots more (add me – grabyourcam) !
What I’ve been up to lately
- Visited Scotland for the first time ever with my boyfriend and his lovely family
- Moved into a new room (which includes decorating it and sorting through all of my stuff, eugh)
- Starting my Dissertation and final major photography project!
- Buying lots of cute homeware and dreaming of moving into my own home
- Continuing with my driving lessons
I also recently bought some super cute prints from Dorkface Shop– I am SO in love and I can’t wait to put them on my wall. They’re going to make me smile every single day.
So that’s my little update for you.
How have you all been? Are you enjoying Autumn?
I have lots of fab reviews coming up soon so keep an eye out!
All my love,