Whether you’re snuggling up on the sofa with your partner about to order your fave takeaway, or you are on your way to a blind date that was the result of a tinder swipe gone right, then it’s always good to have a few questions ready to whip out from ya pocket.
I mean, not literally. That would be quite, well…strange I suppose. But having a mental note of some conversation starters is much much better than staring at the menu for 15 minutes trying to rearrange the letters into a somewhat interesting sentence.
We’ve all been there hun, it’s okay.
So, here’s 50 questions you should TOTALLY ask your hot date…or your not so hot date. (Let’s hope it was the former option there. For all our sakes.)
1) What is your favourite memory as a child?
2) What are your top three strengths?
3) What are your 3 worst weaknesses?
4) What’s the best gift you’ve ever received, and why?
5) What’s a new hobby you’d like to try?
6) What was the first thing you thought of me?
7) If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you’d do?
8) What’s your favourite book, and what does it mean to you?
9) What’s your biggest family tradition?
10) What’s the happiest you’ve ever felt?
11) What’s the worst mistake you’ve ever made?
12) Where’s a place you’ve been, that you’d like to go back to?
13) If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
14) How are we different?
15) How are we the same?
16) What makes you angry?
17) What is your most embarrassing moment?
18) If you bought a boat, what would you name it?
19) If you could paint your house any colour, what would it be?
20) Would you prefer an old school cottage, or a modern swanky apartment?
21) What fears do you have?
22) What do you have faith in?
23) What super power do you wish you had?
24) What food could you not live without?
25) What’s on the top of your bucket list?
26) What is your worst habit?
27) What’s your dream car?
28) If there was a movie about your life, what songs would be on the sound track?
29) If you could have named yourself, what name would you have chosen?
30) What was the moment when you laughed so much it hurt?
31) Do you believe in love at first site?
32) What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
33) Do you believe in karma?
34) Do you give second chances?
35) What’s your favourite season of the year?
36) Do you sing in the shower?
37) Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises?
38) What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever cried about?
39) What board game do you hate the most?
40) What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
41) Who is your favourite disney character?
42) Can you speak more than one language?
43) What’s a new language you’d like to learn?
44) What’s your favourite alcoholic drink?
45) What’s your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
46) Describe your perfect sandwich.
47) Would you rather visit the past or the future?
48) What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
49) What has been your worst nightmare?
50) Describe your own personal heaven.
If you try this with your partner or date, then please let me know how it goes! I’m totally planning on asking my boyfriend later tonight. I’m sure it’ll be fun!
If you’re in need of a special someone to ask these questions to, then check out these awesome dating sites!